BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
Enhance your corporate image/brand awareness within the competitive Job Market in Cyprus
Access to a diverse talent pool: Candidates will come from diverse backgrounds, including graduate students from all universities of Cyprus, encompassing a wide range of professional experiences, skill sets and expertise
To streamline the hiring process, enabling employers to conduct initial screening, potential interviews, and assessments all in one place.
On the spot hiring: Have the opportunity to offer job positions at that moment to exceptional candidates.
Networking Opportunities with other businesses and industry experts
Great opportunity to showcase your company culture, values, mission statement and working
To secure your participation as an exhibitor, you need to:
1. Contact IMH
2. Find out availability of exhibition space
3. Fill out the relevant form and sent it to IMH
4. Pay 50% of the total cost on signing the contract
Payment Terms and Conditions
A co-operation agreement will be signed between IMH and each participating company and 100% of all fees must be paid before the summit:
• 50% on signing the contract
• 50% one month prior to the event
Cost of participation
Cost for participation: from €3.600 + VAT
4sq.m.exhibition stand (2x2) with a full color printed graphics
(Mantling and dismantling is included in the price)
Booth Construction includes the following: branded back wall (2.50m height), back wall graphics with 2 spotlights, a double socket, branded counter with two stools and a bin. • All booths and any structure support must remain within the boundaries of the booth.
Booth construction plans must be submitted to the “contractor” at least 20 days before the start of the exhibition.
Exhibitors who wish to undertake the construction of their booth by their own means, must submit any necessary construction and electrical plan to the “contractor”, and await written confirmation and approval.
The basic booth structure cannot be changed. Exhibitors have the option to rent the exhibition space only.
For any additional facilities such as booth upgrade, furniture, equipment, electrical, audiovisual etc, contact the responsible “contractor”.
Additional benefits provided from organizers to all exhibitors:
Electricity o Listing in exhibition guide o Complimentary participation in all parallel events taking place.
One page advert in exhibition guide (digital and printed) o Welcome Desk o Daily Visitors Report
Cleaning of common areas o Badges for the staff of the exhibitors
1. Participation in the Exhibition by Sponsors and Exhibitors is subject to approval by organizers
2. Selection of topics of presentations will be reviewed by the events scientific committee
3. There is limited availability for Sponsors and they will be accepted on a “first
Communication for the fair will take place on three levels: Pre-event promotion to attract delegates, during and post-event promotion.
The total media coverage for the Cyprus Job Fair is worth over €250,000.
• TV advertising spots
• Radio spots
• Social Media campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
• TikTok campaigns
• Bus adverts on school buses
• Digital media campaigns such as REPORTER, InBusinessNews.com, kariera.com.cy, ergodotisi.com, jobalito.com
• Personalized invitations to the targeted audience
• Advertisements in IN Business magazine
• Advertisements in Gold Magazine
• Advertising banners of the conference within IMH media
• Electronic circulation of the brochure to 200,000 electronic addresses (IMH database)
• Press announcements promoting the event via all media
• Coverage of the event on the day by IMH Business Media. (IN Business, Gold, inbusinessnews.com,
GoldNews.com.cy, IN Business TV)
• After-event coverage on IMH media with details and photos
• After-event video presenting the event on IN Business TV
• Live and Post event Coverage on all IMH social media and inbusinessnews.com
• A well promoted and communicated event across all stakeholders
• Wide media coverage in Cyprus and overseas